“Facilitating neuro-muscular integration”
Turn the power ON!
Create functional changes …
…immediately and consistently!
Key factors to neuro-muscular integration
– discover the muscle hypertonicity causing skeletal distortion
– identify the proprioceptors causing muscle hypertonicity
– stimulate the proprioceptors to induce muscle homeostasis
– confirm neuro-muscular integration progression
Positively stimulating the golgi tendon organs, using a tolerable force, dampens the autogenic inhibition reflex and reduces muscle tension, relieves joint stress and restores muscle power output toward normal.
1) Create functional changes that amaze patients
2) Quickly distinguish neuromuscular dysfunction with accuracy
3) Restore mobility and muscle power output instantly
4) Unlock joints using minimal effort
5) Correct nerve dysfunction immediately and progressively
6) Objectively validate and document results
Myotonic Facilitation Concepts
1) Healthy muscles are Strong-Flexible-Pain Free(SM)
2) Muscles control the movement and alignment of bones
3) Nerve prorpioceptors regulate the power output of muscles
4) Muscle adhesions need detangled to allow maximum fiber recruitment
5) Muscle spindles respond best to perpendicular corrective forces
6) Golgi Tendon Organ correction is into osteo-tendon insertion
– Dynamic Motion Analysis
– Eccentric Break Muscle Testing
– Advanced Muscle Palpation
– Nerve Integration Techniques
[The ‘WOW’ factor]
– Rehabilitation Protocols
“The mission of Myotonic Facilitation Technique is to offer results-based protocols for the advancement of practicing chiropractors; to develop more effective procedures to facilitate neuro-muscular integration; and to offer advanced training and certification.”
Our vision is to develop powerful health care providers around the world, that offer Intelligent and Compassionate care. Providers that are trained to objectively evaluate and document the patient’s status pre- and post- treatment and offer treatment approaches that produce amazing results using minimal force.
Comments from recent seminar attendees:
“This is what I’ve been looking for”….”Faster technique and better outcome measures”….”Best instructor I’ve had in years”….”When are you coming back?”….”Program was so much more than the brochure expressed”….”Best seminar that I have attended in a decade”….”Instructor was very interesting and has a great understanding of subject matter”….”very entertaining and enjoyable to attend”.
See MFT in action
Subscribe to get updates and instant access to MFT's unique protocols.